Who We Are
We are a team of Social Security Disability lawyers and staff driven with one purpose: to secure Social Security Disability benefits for disabled Americans in a way that respects both their impairments and who they are as individuals. Bottom line, we care about our clients.
- We understand that filing for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), is a daunting process.
- We understand that those who are in pursuit of disability benefits are often experiencing the most difficult time of their lives.
- We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that comes with being disabled and unable to work.
- We want to carry our clients through the process of obtaining benefits in a way that eases stress and, in the end, improves quality of life.
- Our Social Security Disability Lawyers focus entirely on helping individuals get the disability benefits they need and deserve.
Whether you are filing for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) you are facing a long and challenging process.
- You will win your Social Security case or you pay us nothing
- We will keep you informed each step of the way
- Your phone calls will be returned promptly
- We will handle all the Social Security filing paperwork and gather records for you
- We will fight your case aggressively
- We will do everything possible to get you your money
How We Can Help You
Representation Will Increase Your Chance of Getting Benefits
Statistics clearly demonstrate that people who file for Social Security Disability claims, whether that is Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), are much more likely to have the claim approved and paid if they are represented by an experienced Social Security Disability lawyer, like the expert team of attorneys at Disability Group.
We’ve filed, appealed and represented thousands of cases nationwide, and we know how to help you win your case! When determining disability at any stage of the process – initial application, reconsideration, hearing, etc.) the Social Security Administration uses a five-step sequential evaluation process. This is why it is important to have expert legal guidance to successfully navigate through the process! Call us today to find out how we can help!
We Will Cut Through the Red Tape
Our team of widely-respected Social Security Disability attorneys will handle every phase of the lengthy, complicated, and often-discouraging Social Security Administration process. You may never have to leave your home to secure the benefits you need and will not have to wait in long lines at government offices!
If you believe you have a legitimate claim for disability benefits, you should not delay in filing your application. Since the backlog continues to grow, filing at the earliest opportunity reduces the time you have to wait before receiving disability benefits.
We will help you prepare for a successful case! We are meticulous in completing all the required forms and supporting documentation. Be sure to get treatment for your condition and get copies of the records every time you visit your health care provider. And, call Disability Group to help you navigate through the claims process!
We’re Here All the Way
Applying for Social Security Disability benefits can often be an intimidating and time-consuming process. Understanding how the system works can make the difference between winning or not winning the disability benefits and back pay to which you are entitled. And, that’s where Disability Group can give you a competitive edge!
The process you must go through to be awarded Social Security Disability benefits can be long and difficult. We are here to help you in your fight for disability benefits. Denial rates are high and the majority of cases will not be resolved until after an Administrative Law Judge hearing. Keep this in mind and trust that we are doing everything within our power to get you the benefits you deserve! So, don’t give up! Call Disability Group today to find out how we can help you!
Your Attorney and Case Manager Will:
- Analyze Your Case Requirements
- Assemble Medical Records
- Fill Out and File Your Initial Claim On Your Behalf
- Make Sure No Government Clerk’s Mistake Will Jeopardize Your Claim
- Ensure You Will Receive A Fair Hearing
- Request That Your Prior Applications for Benefits Be Reopened
- File A Request for Reconsideration
- Help You Prepare to Testify Effectively At Your Hearing
- File Any Necessary Appeals
- Provide Aggressive Representation at Your Hearings